Powered By Blogger

United for a cause where there is no war and guns facing each other. In this virtual world we people can be united experiencing the freedom of expresion. Let your views come and express yourself to the fullest.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

नेपाल-Land

Nepal-Land

Every day was with a enduring hope for Peace,
To be one world with no race and caste under One God Bliss.
Twenty years of vicious fight with a mere silence, waiting to unite again.
Every first ray of the sun brought inflated emotion on my countryman,
Some hated our nation some hated our Kings man.

At times I feel culpable to be born in this world,
Since there are times I even fail to understand my friend’s words.
Wonder if its possbile Bible, Kuran and Gita will be under one shade,
Can’t believe people today demand to divide my nation on Landscape.

Drowned in worldly Illusions, feeling the cracks in my motherland,
I fear my country will be buried on its own sand.
Can’t do anything except blog with a hope to strongly Unite again,
So that one day we would proudly stand and say:
“We are the countryman of peaceful and prosperous Nepal-Land.”